By placing your order with Pharmacy Sales, you agree to follow the terms and conditions of carriage as stated below. If you have any further questions, please contact us. Please note that all transactions are in New Zealand dollars.
- New Zealand orders under NZD$100 NZD$5.50
- New Zealand orders over NZD$100 Free Delivery (excludes wholesale and parcels over 25kg)
- International Shipping - Calculated by Volumetric weight at checkout – For parcels over 2Kg you can contact one of our sales representatives team regarding the best option for you.
- Express shipping is not available for international orders. Shipping outside of New Zealand can incur additional costs; you may be contacted by one of our Customer Services Team, via email or phone to discuss the actual shipping charge according to weight prior to us sending your order. Unfortunately we are not able to offer Free Shipping outside of New Zealand. Normal International Shipping fees apply
Within New Zealand
- We aim to have parcels ready for dispatch within 1-3 working days.
- If there are any delays we will contact you within 48 hours.
- If your parcel is required before a certain date please write this in the "order note" box during checkout
- We endeavour to dispatch all Cold Goods with an ice pack Monday - Thursday, so that your product is not kept in storage over the weekend.
- The stability of the product varies between brands with most being stable over transit time.
- Please make sure that you are at home to receive the parcel, Pharmacy Sales will not be responsible to compensate the loss caused if the parcel containing cold goods has to be kept in courier depot.
- We can NOT send Cold Goods internationally.
- Please note that delivery time is independent of our processing time frame.
- New Zealand (non-rural) 2-6 business days
- New Zealand (rural) 3-10 business days
- We cannot guarantee that your item will always reach its destination within the delivery target. Delivery to areas outside major cities may take longer.
- Delivery times may take longer during the Holiday seasons – i.e. Christmas, New Year and other public holiday dates. Once it leaves Pharmacy Sales premises, we do not have control over the delivery timeframe or the courier driver’s schedule
Australia (Dependant on Customs Clearance)
- Standard International Shipping - 10-15 working days - NON Tracked Service
- Economy Courier - 6-10 working days - Tracked
- FedEx international Shipping
Rest of the world (Dependant on Customs Clearance)
- Standard International Shipping - 10-18 working days - NON Tracked Service
- Economy Courier - 6-15 working days - Tracked
- FedEx International Shipping
Methods of Shipment
- All New Zealand parcels are sent via courier with track and trace.
- For all parcels over $100 we will courier to you in a signature required satchel.
- Please ensure you provide a delivery address where someone is available to sign for your parcel.
- International parcels are sent via NZ Post and/or FedEx International and cost is calculated by volumetric weight.
- If you receive your parcel and it is damaged.
- Please retain all the outer packaging and inner packaging.
- Take photos of outer packaging and damaged goods and forward to email@example.com
- Failure to do so may result in compensation being forfeited.
- If you have not received your parcel within the delivery time frame specified above, you must contact us immediately on (+64 9 422 2365) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will advise you on the claiming process on a case per case basis.
- Please note that all claims outside of 30 days from initial dispatch will not be considered.
- We accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit in New Zealand prior to their having been delivered to your home/business provided we are notified within 7 days. We cannot accept responsibility for your parcel once delivery has been made.
Return & Refund Policy
- If we have sent you an incorrect item, contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com one week.
- If your parcel has been returned to us due to an incorrect address or inability to collect it from the post office, we will provide you a refund excluding shipping and handling fee. We are not responsible for any additional freight costs incurred.
- Presently we are not selling prescription medicines on-line
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your address is accurate and complete. If you are unsure of how to format your address, please check with your country’s post office website.
- If your parcel is being delivered to a business address, you must write the name of the business in the appropriate field. If your address is an apartment building, please ensure to write the correct apartment number and street address. Failure to do so will result in your parcel being returned to us by the courier or lost.
- Most areas require a postcode, region and town. New Zealand addresses must have the suburb listed.
Delivery Instruction Guidelines:
- Couriers need as much help as they can get when delivering parcels. This is especially true with units or apartments. This includes listing how to ring up to an apartment (e.g. press number or bell), whether the parcel can be left with another person (reception, building manager etc.), how to locate your unit (back of house, identifying features) and where to leave the parcel. If your property has a gate or may be difficult for the courier to access please consider this when placing your order and write the appropriate instruction. If you own dogs, please state whether it is safe for the courier to enter the property.
- If you would like to sign for your parcel please state ‘SIGNATURE REQUIRED’ in the "order note" box during checkout.
- All returns must be received by us within 30 days of initial dispatch.
- If your order is very heavy, or is very big or bulky, you may be charged for the extra weight/volume. If that is the case, Pharmacy Sales will contact you directly to discuss prices/options prior to charging your order.