Returns and Exchanges:
We will refund faulty or damaged goods. We will not refund for damage caused by the customer. All goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
We will gladly refund or exchange purchased items under the following conditions under the New Zealand Consumers Guarantee Act:
- All goods to be exchanged must be returned as new (i.e. new, unopened, unused, and in resalable condition).
- Postage and delivery costs are non-refundable for all exchanges except for damaged goods.
If your return is the result of our error such as damaged, defective, or incorrect items, we will provide free return shipping.
Once your return has been received, we will replace or refund you within 30 days and an e-mail confirmation will be sent. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
Non Returnable and Refundable Products:
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry).
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
- Lost products caused by improper delivery due to incorrect addresses and postcodes provided by the customer.
- Prohibited items that are detained or confiscated at your own customs. Please check your country's customs and duty laws before purchasing.
In the case you place an order for a product that subsequently becomes unavailable or there is a delay in delivery, we will contact you via email or phone within 24-48 hours to advise you of the situation and the options available to you.