Always get advice from a healthcare professional before having this medicine if:
- you are allergic or sensitive to or have had a reaction to any of the ingredients in the medicine
- this medicine is for a child under the age of 12 years
- you are sensitive to or have had a bad reaction to sympathomimetics in the past
- you have had recent surgery on the nose or brain
- you have high blood pressure
- you have heart and circulation problems
- you have an overactive thyroid gland
- you have closed-angle glaucoma
- you have diabetes
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Do not have this medicine if you are trying to become pregnant or are pregnant. For information about using this medicine if you are breast-feeding seek medical advice.
Restriction: Maximum of any 2 Otrivin variants per order. This applies to all variants of Otrivin. Anything over that will automatically be changed to 2.
Active Ingredients: Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.01%w/v.
Dosage: 1 Spray in both nostrils, 2-3 times a day.
Prolonged use for more than 5 days is not recommended. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat. Discard one month after first opening.
Please Note: This is a Pharmacy Only Medicine, restrictions are placed on the quantity of this medicine that any one person can order from Pharmacy Sales.
MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE : 2 Packets - of any Otrivin Variant in total. Any quantity over that will automatically be adjusted to the maximum allowable.