Claratyne Syrup is an antihistamine that effectively reduces the symptoms of allergies with a non-drowsy formula containing Loratadine. Claratyne Syrup only needs to be taken once daily to provide 24-hours of relief from allergens.
Claratyne Syrup is not be used by children under 1 year of age unless advised otherwise by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Children aged 1 to 2 years of age: 2.5ml of Claratyne Syrup once daily.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years of age weighing less than 30kg: 5ml of Claratyne Syrup once daily.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years of age weighing more than 30kg: 10ml of Claratyne Syrup once daily.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: 10ml of Claratyne Syrup once daily.
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using Claratyne Syrup if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Claratyne Syrup if you have liver or severe kidney problems
- Claratyne Syrup is unlikely to cause drowsiness. If you do find that you become affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery